Terms & Conditions
Please read the below carefully
- As the customer may not be present upon delivery of the skip, a customers signature is not required upon any documentation as proof of delivery or collection of skips.
- Our vehicles enter the customers property by invitation. No liability will be accepted by Exmoor Skip Hire for any subsequent damage caused to pathways, drains, driveways, gates, fences, trees etc.
- The customer shall allow the skip to be safely placed and collected and provide any necessary protection measures to prevent damage to existing surfaces.
- The customer is fully responsible for the skip from the time it has been delivered up to the time it is collected. The customer shall fully indemnify Exmoor Skip Hire in respect of any claims for injury to persons or property arising out of the use of the skip.
- Customers shall reimburse us in respect of any loss or damage caused to the skips whilst on hire.
- We shall not be liable for any consequential loss, expenses, liabilities or claims arising out of the late delivery, non-delivery, collection or unsuitability of the skip.
- The skip must not be moved without prior permission from Exmoor Skip Hire. The customer must accept all responsibility for any damage or extra costs incurred due to and skip being moved.
- We may charge you for an abortive visit if we are unable to deliver or collect the skip on the arranged day due to restrictions on the access to the skip.
- The skip WILL be collected on or just after the 10th day unless alternative arrangements have been agreed.
- Skips are only to be filled so they form a level top with the side of the skip. If the driver considers the load unsafe we will be unable to collect the skip. If overloaded, but considered safe to transport, a surcharge will be levied.
- Fires are not permitted in or around the skip. Any damage caused by the burning whether accidental or deliberate will be chargeable.
- The customer is liable for further charges if any non-permitted items are found in the skip. Details of charges available on request.
- Plasterboard cannot be placed in an inert waste skip. It can be placed in a mixed waste skip if segregated from other waste (extra costs apply).
- Exmoor Skip Hire aim to be as accommodating as possible in respect of changes and cancellations. Customers have the right to cancel up until the point at which the skip is dispatched. A full refund will be given for the cost of the skip hire but not for the cost of any permits. No refund will be given if a request to cancel comes after the point of dispatch.
- There will be no refunds for part filled skips.
- On collection, all waste deposited in the skip (except non-permitted waste) becomes the property of Exmoor Skip Hire.
We have a Weighbridge
For builders/tradesmen to bring their waste directly to our yard and dispose of it
Our Other Services
Road Permit Applications | Wait & Load Service | Bulk Waste Collection